Tuesday, July 22, 2008

One month

One month from right now, right this second, I will be done with my prelim and hopefully the next time I deal with this it will be to either tell the next group of people that "everything will be okay", or to sit on a committee at my next school and be on the advising and grading side of it.

This blog was a great idea, it's helped me keep my thoughts organized in spite of everything, and my posts about parent,s peers, and the community all helped me contextualize my thoughts. I have way more information that I haven't put on here, but nonetheless, its helped.

I really want this to be over with. I know it's ultimately not that difficult of a situation and that plenty of people have dealt with plenty worse in their lives. Still, that doesn't always comfort me.

No comments: