Thursday, May 22, 2008

Great start

I am very proud of the "effect of parents" post. It has 13 unique citations, and if I can improve the way I structure that answer and fit everything together better, I'm going to have a good answer to any question involving the role of parents in delinquency. On top of that, it incorporates both self-control, power-control theory, and social disorganization theory, so I can come at it from different directions. Which is exactly what I need to be doing.

If I am knocking out stuff like this at the end of May, then I think I am in good shape since the test isn't until the middle of August. Granted, I have a lot of material left to cover, and then I have to go over it all again several more times, but still, I'm off to a great start, if I do say so myself.

No comments: